Of course, I've found an incredible recipe for Honey Dijon Roasted Potatoes, and it is out-of-this world. The original recipe isn't totally un-healthy, but you know me, I just love to "healthify" things as much as possible. So, as always, I took the original recipe and added my own healthy spin to it.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 16 oz. Red Potatoes, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped (More or Less to Preference)
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBS. Dijon Mustard (Grey Poupon is my Fave!)
- 2 Tsp. Honey
- 2 Tsp. Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper to Taste
- Begin by pre-heating your oven to 425 degrees.
- While it's heating, whisk together all ingredients (except for the potatoes and chopped onion).
- After all ingredients are fully whisked and blended, toss the potatoes and onion into the mix. *Be sure every potato and onion is fully-coated!
- Coat a non-stick baking dish with Pam cooking spray
- Pour the entire mixture into the dish.
- Pop it into your pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. *Be sure to stir the potatoes a few times while they are baking to make sure everything is completely coated in that delicious mixture!
I used this as a side dish to a light chicken dish and some baked asparagus. Obviously, it was a huge it! Nobody even knew it was healthy! So, these divine little potatoes have earned themselves a slot in my weekly meal rotation ;)
Simplified Meal Planning
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is! If you need a quick and delicious recipe for dinner, breakfast, lunch, or even a side dish or snack, you'll find it all on My Favorite Recipes page above. I find all of my cooking, workout, and recipe inspiration on Pinterest, and pin it all to my Nutrish & Delish board for easy access. Where do you find your inspiration?