Let’s get serious, nothing about the word “fudge” sounds healthy. Delicious, yes. But, healthy? Not a chance! Right?? WRONG! I’ve found a way to make the sinful taste of chocolaty fudge 100% sinless! Plus, from prep to plate, it only takes about 25 minutes to whip up. I promise, it’s not too good to be true. You’re gonna love it!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Tsp. Stevia Extract
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- Your Favorite Fruits, Berries, Nuts, or Anything Else You’d Like as a Topping! (Totally Optional)
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Place foil cupcake liners into a regular sized muffin/cupcake tin.
- Melt the coconut oil with warm water in a bain marie, or if you don’t have one, place the coconut oil in a bowl. Then, set the bowl atop a pot of hot water (the pot should be on your stove-top on low-medium heat).
- Place all ingredients, including the melted coconut oil, into a mixing bowl. Using an electric whisk (or a whisk attachment on an electric mixing bowl), whisk everything together until a light and fluffy texture is achieved (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add about two tablespoons of the mixture to each foil cupcake liner.
- Top with the fruit, berries, or other desired toppings. (I went with cashews)
- Stick the full muffin/cupcake tin in the fridge for about 20 minutes, or until the chocolate has set and is firm.
PS: Storing should be done in the fridge, or else these delicious goodies will melt!
If you love this recipe, you'll love all of my favorite recipes! They all possess the same theme - comfort food, healthified. Most of my recipe inspiration comes from Pinterest, and winds up on my Nutrish & Delish board and Facebook page, so go ahead and follow me for the latest additions!