In light of the Fall season, which just so happens to be my absolute favorite, I've decided to compile a little nook of healthy and delicious fall recipes for you to "fall" in love with! Bursting with rich flavor, but still mind-blowingly low in calories, these tasty treats will leave you satisfied, yet slim! Enjoy :)
1. First of all, this incredible website features a ton of mouth watering fall desserts, done healthy! No joke, guys! You'll find everything from pumpkin pies and mousses to chocolate cookies and apple crisps. Bookmark this one for all of your healthy holiday cooking needs!
2. Pumpkin Muffins - This low calorie treat is perfect for breakfast, snacking, or anytime! With only two ingredients, you'll find that you whip them up at every chance you get - I know I do!
3. Sweet & Salty Pumpkin Seeds - While this recipe traditionally calls for two tablespoons of unsalted butter, I substituted I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray (a lifesaver), and they turned out amazing! Keep them in your purse, car, or on your desk for a light and healthy snack, anytime!
4. Orange Sherbert Cake - Whether you're making a pumpkin shaped cake or little mini pumpkin colored cupcakes, you'll love this low-sugar recipe! Featuring a bright orange color, this dessert is just as festive as it is delicious, and one of my very favorites!
5. Fat-Burning Candied Sweet Potatoes - I know, I know, the name of this recipe sounds like an oxymoron; but it's not! Surprise your family with something deliciously sweet and healthy this Thanksgiving :)
Find all of these recipes, and all of my favorite recipes, on my Nutrish & Delish Board on Pinterest!