The best part? These tasty little numbers are quick to whip up and made with a bunch of stuff that you probably already have laying around the kitchen, which means you don't even have to make a special trip to the grocery store!
Here's What You'll Need
- 8 strawberries
- 2 oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Tbs. Sliced Almonds (See Additional Topping Options Below)
- Use a fork to mash the banana in a medium sized bowl.
- Once the banana is mashed, mix in the yogurt.
- Using a knife, carefully remove the middle of each strawberry.
- Fill the center of the strawberries with your freshly-made banana yogurt mixture, and top with sliced almonds.
- Chow Down!
If you're feeling creative, you can modify your toppings however you wish! Some of my favorite substitutions include:
- Blueberries & Dried Cherries
- Chopped Cashews
- Crystallized Ginger
Find all of these recipes, and all of my favorite recipes, on my Nutrish & Delish Board on Pinterest!